NEW for 2016, Waterfront Snowflake Trail. Enjoy a family day out and collect the names of the 20 Snowflakes located at the Royal William Yard, Millbay, Hoe, Barbican and Sutton Harbour – all within walking distance of one another. Download the entry form and take a look at which businesses are participating this year and plan your Winter adventure. Each snowflake has a unique name, clearly displayed in the business’s window. Complete the entry form with all 20 names and send it either by using the Santa’s Post boxes on the Barbican and Royal William Yard or by post (full address on the form). There are some great prizes to be won!
Entrants can win 1 of 11 prizes:
– An Apple iPAD mini 2
– One of three family tickets to the National Marine Aquarium
– Free entry for a family to climb Smeaton’s Tower lighthouse
– A VIP tour for four of Nancy Astor’s former residence at Eliot Terrace
– A VIP lunch at the Duke of Cornwall Hotel
– A high speed rib ride around Plymouth Sound
– One of two Barbican Christmas hampers
– Cream tea for 2 at Boston Tea Party
The six week long Snowflake trail with competition prizes on offer launched on Friday 18 November and will continue throughout the Festive season until Tuesday 3rd January 2017. You can download your form by following the link below or you can pick it up from any participating businesses.
Grab your Snowflake trail booklet here: http://www.visitplymouth.co.uk/dbimgs/SFT_AW_web(1).pdf