The official Souvenir Guide for the Armed Forces Day National Event 2012 is now on sale.
A fun-packed day of family entertainment and spectacular military displays is being held on Plymouth Hoe on Saturday 30 June and the city is pleased to be welcoming HRH The Earl of Wessex to the event.
The Souvenir Guide costs just £3 and includes lots of information about the event, the armed forces and organisations that support them.
One third of the cover price will be donated to local military charities, so buying a copy will help support the armed forces in Plymouth.
The Souvenir Guide is available to buy from the following venues:
– National Marine Aquarium
– The Coffee Shack, Hoe Road
– Maritimo, Hoe Road
– The Terrace, Madeira Road
– Phoenix Wharf (ticket office)
– Cap’n Jaspers, the Barbican
– 45 Southside, Southside Street
– Café Roma, Civic Centre Square
– RAF information trailer, Guildhall Square
– The Distinguished, Southside Street
– The Boathouse Café, Phoenix Wharf
– Duke of Cornwall Hotel, Millbay Road
– Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery, Drake Circus
– Invicta Hotel, Lockyer Street
– Edgecumbe Guest House, Pier Street
– Grosvenor Hotel, Elliot Street
– Imperial Hotel, Lockyer Street
– El Café, Hoe Road
– Plymouth Tourist Information Centre, the Barbican
It will also be available on the day from various points on the Hoe.
Source: Plymouth City Council